AqRoby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AqRoby

AQROBY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Complains about something/someone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eklips94[ROOTadmin]

Complains about something/someone Empty
PostSubject: Complains about something/someone   Complains about something/someone Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:43 am

All the complains about someone/something should be posted here.
Try to be explicit on what u are posting and try to get with a good damn reason about that thing that annoys you.
Also try to mention suggestions on what should be done about it.
Have a nice day ^^
Back to top Go down
Shampoo.

PostSubject: AqRoby..   Complains about something/someone Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:02 am

Why are you never online?? Im grateful for this Private server (Allthough ive never played it *EHEM*) But pleeeaase can you be online more often? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Freazy''

PostSubject: Being online issue.   Complains about something/someone Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:29 pm

Aq should be online more often couse ive been see ing lots people geting pissed asying lots of ungrateful things and ive seen people not come back to the server couse of the frustration of having to wait a whole day waiting for the Gm's to be online.If i was the owner ill try ro make more time for the people that play on this server i mean its an awsome server and people love it but becouse of this issue lilttle by little people just start coming and going and people love for the server decreases and ill atleast like leave the pc on or something and put it in sleep or something but pls i really some this server and i wanna keep loving it pls tho some thing about this pls. xDDDDDDDDD

Its an big issue

P.s. ZuB.MaNy.ZeRoS
cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complains about something/someone   Complains about something/someone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complains about something/someone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AqRoby :: All server related things :: Complains-
Jump to: